Welcome to Weapons Grade Faith

NAILBOMB and VISIGOTH

Whiskey and the Surfer from IGTV!

IRON BRIGADE

Assange, Greg Craig, Innocent Before Proven Guilty


Get Us On TuneIn

Whiskey and The Surfer on Spreaker

Coming Soon? Or Too Late?

Additional Information

 

We are becoming Human Insurgents against The Tech , The Robots are the future so they see the future because they created the ideas of the past, err atleast the ones they let us remember.

Are we too auto divided to accept humanity as a single organism in either concert or war with the planet over how to keep our enemies from experiencing the gravity of Freedom by convincing them Freedom isn't Supposed to be experienced like gravity while convincing them destroying ideas feels good.

All of this is cosmic deer shit in the woods so why not just step over and continue experiencing either better or Best while the deluded war over Virtue or their misconception that virtue in its fullness needs defending. Instead of bowing down and ingesting the deer shit of fear based identity supremacy and its swift march to their self imposed police state.

If + and - = the sum of All then a program of +++ is indeed the path.

Are you here?
Now?

◄►▲▼

Do you understand Wisdom because you understand her offspring Truth and Justice?

By definition you are the some total of your applications and awareness of how you apply them, maybe 3% of the time when you're in control and the other 97% when your autoprogram is running someone else's Subroutine which changes your definitions.

Recompile

math all the way down

comedy works john tole album jan 13 itunes spotify whatever it is you do all day sober GOD Faith

comedy works john tole album jan 13 itunes spotify whatever it is you do all day sober GOD Faith

Youtube and IGTV Links

 What kind of societal or safety breakdown is being anticipated if states are rapidly expanding the definition of a procedure in full view but the tempered discussion is only occuring at ineffectual levels.  I'm just saying, there may come a harsh time in Human Control. 


 

Shop Here and Support 4256!

Whiskey and The Surfer Denver's Top Iconic Rock

Kindle and More Through Here!

Lord of The Riff on TuneIn

Lord of The Riff

Lord of The Riff on Spreaker

About Me

image95

What do you know about thrash?

What up Nere-do-Wolves and fellow travellers in the 1s and 0s of the 1a, 2a, Patriot Simulation. God is great. Here is what drops daily.

6:00 SLP Rosary

6:05 Lord of The Riff

6:10 Father Al

9:00 Whiskey and The Surfer

NOON Whiskey and The Surfer

1:00 BitWar 

3:00 Whiskey and The Surfer

6:00 Bonus Episode Check Twitter for Details

Wednesdays at Midnight on 247comedy.com and Reruns air in a two week delay on the Patreon, Spreaker or Anchor Feeds.

image96

Not That I need to tell you

Listeners will always find the weirdest similarities not only in the broadcast but how it interacts with their daily reality. Look around, pay attention, its 24/7/365. 

image97

Simple

Become churched in the way that we accept Faith on Christ's terms and never Ours. 

Remember you can work the order of the operations and get the answer or work the order of your operations and get buried in questions. Simple defines complex, I can and will bring you here, now in as much as you will allow yourself to simplify your processing. 

Subscribe

Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.

Contact Us

Hit Me Up!

IG, TWITTER, FB Seek and Ye Shall Find.

Weapons Grade Faith

God's Green Earth